“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
What makes you, YOU?
- Family: Married for Decades (AND my husband still likes me and I still like my husband)
- Midwestern Values merged with California Spirit.
- I mask my nerd-level thirst for knowledge as my professional need to stay culturally relevant.
- Launched international tourism marketing programs for Santa Barbara and Surf City USA, Huntington Beach.
- Travel addiction: With each destination I experience, I realize how little I've seen. It's a vicious cycle.
Things that make you tick...
- Books (Print or Digital): Historical Fiction, Biographies, True Crime, Mystery, Marketing
- Social Media
- Food and Wine. Wine and Food.
- Jack Daniels Honey
Pet peeves, dislikes, and anything else wrong with everything?
- Spiders, Eggplant and Wrinkled Shirts
Your first (and last) magazine cover?
- Advertising Age: "The Last Interview You'll Ever Need."
Most embarrassing professional moment?
- This survey.
What is your shaman power animal?
- A lioness with a unicorn's horn, because that's my patronus!
Something important you need to let the world know?
- Beetles taste like apples, wasps like pine nuts, and worms like fried bacon.
Fairly useless but unique skill or trick?
- I can wiggle just my right ear. Of all the body parts...
Your last meal?
- Grilled Lobster with drawn butter.
Good book for a long flight?
Go-to bar joke?
What washes up on tiny beaches? Microwaves!
And of course, your favorite Kardashian?
- What's a Kardashian? Just kidding. They're the little green ones, right?