“Stay hungry. Stay Foolish.” — Steve Jobs
What makes you, YOU?
- Cannot drive automatic. Manual only since day 1.
- ALWAYS having ice cream in my freezer. Go ahead, check.
- Never played a game of Monopoly.
Things that make you tick...
- Family – Mom, Daddy, Older Sis, Baby Bro
- My family – Love of my life, My dog Naru
- Hitting all the green lights
- Grocery Shopping
- Eating, cooking, eating, oh yea and eating
Pet peeves, dislikes, and anything else wrong with everything?
- The wrong usage of There, Their, and They’re
- Impolite people
- Doing laundry
- Anything that has to do with a spider being within a 5 foot radius from where I stand
Your midnight shift superhero identity?
- Chuck Norris’ personal trainer
What is your shaman power animal?
- Snack-o-saurus. Only during the hours of 12am-12am on the days that end in “y”.
Drop some knowledge on the world...
- When giraffes are born, they drop from 6 feet high, polar bears don’t really drink soda, and we all derived from Ancient Aliens.
Goofy and guilty pleasure of yours?
- Watching movies where people get eaten by animals.
- Muting Iron Chef and adding my own commentary.
Your last meal?
Go-to bar joke?
- No bar jokes.. But I do have a pick up line for the gents —
- Like my sweater? Here, touch it. Feels good doesn’t it? Yea, that’s Boyfriend Material.
Must see TV?
- Restaurant Impossible, CSI: Miami, Shark Tank, Fresh Prince of Bel Air