“The best way out is always through.”
What makes you, YOU?
- My husband, Todd…he’s my High School sweetheart, my first and last love.
- My kids, give my life the truest meaning.
- I have two current clients who have remained with me since my first stint in the Agency biz 17 years ago.
- Reached my all-time highest sales while pregnant with my 3rd child and in the shortest amount of time, 10 months.
- E-Marketing pioneer...before the revolution.
Things that make you tick...
- Starbucks Coffee, it makes my day better no matter what time I drink it.
- Fitness, I could be at the gym all day.
- Hollywood and all its drama
- Shopping, whether I have money to or not.
- Family vacations – it’s our time, no interruptions, no worries, just us.
Pet peeves, dislikes, and anything else wrong with everything?
- Slow drivers, really…the road has no place for you.
- People who can’t admit they’re wrong.
- Leftover food – I can’t even know it’s in my fridge let alone consider eating it.
- Pittsburgh Steelers - Love the city, not the team…they really get my temper up.
- Lack of attention to detail.
Your first (and last) magazine cover?
- SHAPE – Rock hard abs at 40+
Achievement you thought you couldn't accomplish, but did?
- A Half-Marathon. Now training for a Full Marathon.
Your midnight shift superhero identity?
- C-4ward, the ability to see the future as soon as 1 day or as far as 20 years…I am not a fan of the unknown.
What is your shaman power animal?
- The Bald Eagle – rare, treasured and soars above everything in total peace.
Fairly useless but unique skill or trick?
- The hoola hoop. I can’t stop once I start and I can even walk around while doing it.
Goofy and guilty pleasure of yours?
- I pour over – I mean for hours - all the trashy magazines that my husband (who’s an airline pilot) scores on his airplane after every trip.
Most likely scenario in a decade?
- To own a “chic” bakery...I already own the name.
Go-to bar joke?
- Not really a joke but I crack up at the names like “Ben Dover”, “Arne Palmher”…and will try to think up my own…
Your last meal?
- Salad – of any kind.