“A mind stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.”
What makes you, YOU?
- Time-travel, paradigm shifter.
- Professional eater, amateur chef.
- Avid athlete – soccer, vball and bball – and dive bar gaming enthusiast; darts, pool, shuffleboard. Try me
- Dog (first child) named Boo; most ferocious, baby-menacing pitbull EVER.
- OMG yay!
Things that make you tick...
- Traveling / Exploring
- Documentaries, and documenting.
Pet peeves, dislikes, and anything else wrong with everything?
- Pop culture
- Scarface posters
- Dave Chapelle's strange disappearance from earth.
- Mandatory tipping %
Your first (and last) magazine cover?
- Popular Science; Meet Mr. Roboto – A fascinating look inside the mind of Mankind’s first Humanoid.
Your midnight shift superhero identity?
- McBeefy; an all powerful, meat producing ball of fun. I would skip around hurling hunks of beef . Kind of like Ronald McDonald but more creepy, and less full-flavored!
Most embarrassing professional moment?
- I was standing next to a co-worker when he said “You look great. When is your baby due?” to a very un-pregnant client. Not fun.
What is your shaman power animal?
- Tyrannosaurus Rex. They are great dancers and very gentle creatures.
Drop some knowledge on the world...
- Unlike their male counterparts, female dog urine kills grass.
Fairly useless but unique skill or trick?
- Obviously NOT useless, but I can pick up my keys / change the channel on the remote control with my baby toe.
Goofy and guilty pleasure of yours?
- May or may not be, kind of, sort of fascinated by serial killers and prison violence.
Go-to bar joke?
- How does a spicy pepper dance? JALEPENO Face!
Good book for a long flight?
- Everybody Poops.
Must see TV?
- Chopped. Top Chef. No reservations.